333/334 HPLC Pumps
333/334 HPLC PumpsPreparative chromatography delivery system
- Capable of milligram-to-gram level mass-throughput per injection up to 15 g depending on column size and loading capacity at flow rates up to 200 mL/min.
- Integrated keypad control for standalone operation.
- Ability to operate additional pumps in parallel to double the flow rate up to 400 mL/min.
- Composition gradient with highpressure mixing: 333/334 binary system (third pump for ternary); solvent selection on each pump with optional 4-solvent valve accommodating up to eight solvents.
- Quiet operation, durable design.
- Stackable to conserve bench space.
- Control 33X Pumps and an entire
- HPLC system via Trilution® LC Software
- Preparative scale purification of synthetic and biological compounds
- Preparative reversed-phase HPLC
- Normal-phase HPLC