Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Digital Tachometers
Vivid 0.5 in. high display. Fisherbrand Traceable Digital Tachometer measures the speed of a centrifuge from a distance up to 12 in. (30cm).
- Five-digit LCD; memory feature lets you recall the highest, lowest, and last reading
- Rugged ABS case
Touchless and Contact Measurements Model
- Use the touchless sensor to get speed readouts in rpm; use the contact sensor for direct readout of surface speeds in feet per minute or meters per minute
- Detects speeds from 0.1 to 99,999rpm; resolution is 0.1 below 1000, and 1 above 1000
- Contact sensor provides readouts from 0.1 to 19,999rpm, 0.05 to 1999.9m/min. or 0.2 to 6560 ft./min; accuracy, 0.05% + 0.1rpm from 0 to 999.9rpm and 0.05% + 1rpm from 1000 to 99,999rpm
- Dimensions: 8.50L x 2.50W x 1.50 in.H (21.5 x 6 x 4cm); weight: 10.50 oz. (298g)
- Detects speeds from 10 to 99,999rpm; resolution is 0.1 below 1000, and 1 above 1000
- Measures the speed of a centrifuge from a distance of 2 to 78 in. (5.1 to 198cm)
- Unit is accurate to within 0.05% of full scale
- Indicator on the display panel automatically alerts you when the battery is low
- Dimensions: 7.50L x 2.75W x 1.50 in.H (19 x 7 x 4cm); weight: 9 oz. (255g)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.