Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Humidity Meter
Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Humidity Meter retains highest and lowest readings recorded over selected period. Results appear on 1.12 in. LCD.
- Measures relative humidity from 10 to 95%, with 0.1% resolution and ±2% (mid-range), ±4% (ends of range) accuracy
- Reads temperatures from -18° to +93°C with 0.1° resolution and accuracy of ±1°C (from 0° to 40°C) and ±2°C (at ends of range)
- Response time <10 seconds
- RS-232-C serial computer output
- Miniature probe
- Shockproof ABS plastic case
Resistive-polymer probe measures 8.5 in. (22cm). Case measures 7.12L x 2.75W x 1.25 in. H (18 x 7 x 3cm). Net weight: 7.4 oz. (210g)
A certificate is provided to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST™). Calibrated by an ISO™ 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™.
Meets Federal CLIA Requirement 493.1207.