UV Light Meter
Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ UV Light Meter
Easy-to-use meter with a wide-band UV wavelength of 320 to 390nm.
- 0 to 199.9µW/cm2 (0.1µW/cm2 resolution)
- 1 to 19.99mW/cm2 (0.01mW/cm22 resolution) 1 to 1.999mW/cm2 (0.001mW/cm22 resolution)
- Accuracy of ±2% full-scale plus two digits
- Convenient operation and data storage
- DATA HOLD button freezes display to capture readings
- Precise photodiode and color-correction filter provide cosine- and color-corrected measurements
- Push-button recall of highest, lowest and average readings
- RS-232 port for connectin to computer, optional Data Acquisition System 06-661-22, optional Data Logger System 06-662-72 (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 1.25L x 3W x 7 in.H (3.2 x 7.6 x 17.8cm)
- Weight: 9.5 oz. (269g)
- Optional accessories (available online): DAS-3 Data Acquisition System 11-661-22 (captures, displays on monitor and stores readings on any IBM™-compatible computer)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.