Excursion-Trac™ Datalogging Thermometers
Catalog No. 15-081-123
High-accuracy thermometer has a temperature range of -50 to 70°C and resolution of 0.01 and maintains an accuracy of ±0.25°C across the entire temperature range. Ideal for monitoring temperatures in refrigerators, freezers, water baths, heating blocks, and incubators.
- Stores up to ten unique alarm events
- Meets current CDC requirements for vaccine storage and monitoring
- Rolling memory structure, maintains most recent 525,600 temperature observations
- Memory can be cleared on unit after downloading data to USB stick
- Hassle-free retrieval of data; unit can remain in use while downloading and analyzing data
- Status indicators: Low battery, memory full, USB data transfer and active alarm state
- Traceable to NIST for accuracy
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case measures 7 x 10.8 x 1.9cm (2.75 x 4.25 x 0.75 in.)
- Datalogging Capacity: 525,600 temperature observations
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Part number 15-081-123 Probe 1 Bottle
- Part number 15-081-124 Probe 2 Bottles