Conductivity/TDS Meter Pen
Easy-to-use, waterproof conductivity/TDS meter designed for routine analysis and quality control. Simply turn on, insert, and simultaneously read result and temperature.
- Tough, chemical-resistant, waterproof ABS plastic housing
- Easy-to-read 0.5 in. LCD digits
- Dual display shows reading and temperature
- HOLD button freezes reading on display
- Arrow keys allow fast setting to calibration standards
- Saves calibration data even when unit is off
- Instant-response probe and solid-state thermistor provide precise readings
- Temperature compensation permits readings to be automatically referenced to the international standard of 25°C; user may set programmable temperature coefficient
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.4 x 1.25 in. (16.5 x 3.56 x 3.18cm)
- Weight: 2.25 oz. (63.8g)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
Fulfill requirements for CAP, ASTM, NCCLS, CLSI, ACS, CLIA, AOAC, EPA, APHA, AWWA, WEF, USGS, USP, ISO, and Federal/State regulations.