1860/1860S Healthcare Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask
Can be used as a surgical mask
- Minimizes wearer exposure to airborne particles generated by electrocautery, laser surgery and powered medical instruments
- Fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials
- >99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM™ F2101
- Two sizes available to fit a broad range of faces
- Contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Designed for ease of breathing
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam
These safety products must be used in accordance with the user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product.
NIOSH-approved as a Type N95 respirator.